The Solar
Express
tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

Hello, hello. Sophia here (maybe not most of the time, but sometimes I am) so I don't really update a lot. Sorry. Aspiring to be a woman who is CAPTIVATING (read the book!-is currently on my top favs!) and a student which can answer at least a few questions on her test correctly (I'm no nerd-I just like gettin' good grades). I like cold showers on hot days and hot showers on cold days, and being indoors when its (very) hot and being ourdoors after a heavy downpoor. Ps, I may not be the prettiest girl on earth, but I beautiful cos I have Jesus in me. :)
The King is entralled by your beauty, Psalms 45:11
affiliates

Josie Hoyan Leava Yappoh lidiya che che ee hwa Mei Fen Flora Mei Fang Jun Yin Chien Min Su Ann Mei Yen Fern Sara Sarah Abigail Mun Mun Mchelle Little Rain Jaice Michele Ling See Yan Evon Bro Ruth CJyane Hui Yoke Suet Yan Alison Pui Yee Irina Haylee Vinod Carissa Jannah Anis Lam Rachel Kong Esther Baie
Thursday, April 1, 2010 @ 6:35 AM
Thank you Lord, for the strength You provided. I needed it so badly. Its funny, really. I just realized how much I have in common with a sheep. Sheep are dumb. They follow without knowing where they're heading to and just do what everyone else does. Well, I too, did what everyone else did, and posted what I felt on facebook. Yeah, I had a quarrel with this girl who was in my class jagaan, and she got pretty emotional. (Which to me, always seems like the way she gets away with things. I know its part of her personality, but seriously, is that how she'll get through the rest of her life? By crying and avoiding all confrontation?) Her offence? Being rude. Mine? Well, according to her, apparently I use other people to make her scared. =.= swt. How did it get like this? During class, I simply asked to speak to her. She replied with her usual, 'What? Want to give me offence slip is it?' Whoever is reading this, are you provoked? Imagine if someone is saying that to you. Btw, I had already caution-ed her that if I were to catch her without her hair clipped up another time, I WOULD issue an offence slip. Anyways, I went to her desk, and she started clipping her hair, not bothering me. Then I asked her if I could talk to her. No reply. Honostly, I had no idea what to do!
In my mind I was sending SOS upon SOS to God to help me. And as a last resort, I told her that I would bring her to see the teacher if she didn't want to talk to me. I'm fine with her talking to someone else, as long as she changes. No answer. So I ask if it was ok for me to bring her to see the teacher the next day. (I was really trying my best to be polite and to understand her situation, as well as to avoid an outburst of her delicate personality. But then she started crying and pointed out that it was her personailty and her life and had nothing to do with me. Pardon me, but it does. I'm your class prefect. I was given a responsibility-to take care of your class. I need to take care of you as well. I don't know how blind you are to this, but if I didn't care I wouldn't give a damn to what you did. I have feelings too, and I need you to respect them. The reason I'm not sorry for what I have done is because I did what was right. I care enough to be firm with you. I care enough to make you know that not everyone in the world will make way for you just because you cry a lot. I cared enough to even advice you, as a friend and a prefect. I even thought of which teacher should advice you, and I chose her because I thought you would be more comfortable with her.
Anyways, as I was saying, I was on fb, and after seeing her post, I put up mine. Haha. And you know something? I actually prayed that people would see my post and give me some indication that I didn't do the wrong thing. 5 minutes later, 4 people 'liked' me. :D I was relieved. And that's when I truly realized how much of a sheep I was. I was looking so desperately for an sign or something to re-confirm my actions. And I think I did as much as I could to love those who hate me. So, Thank you God! For understanding my needs, silly they may be. :)

Lord Jesus, I'm so weak sometimes, I don't even realize it. When I face the cross, I know I can truly trust in you. Amen.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Past work Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Happy Chinese New Year!!! Holidays..here I come! Physics blues sick sickness First week of school a day after Christmas Christmas
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS