The Solar
Express
tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

Hello, hello. Sophia here (maybe not most of the time, but sometimes I am) so I don't really update a lot. Sorry. Aspiring to be a woman who is CAPTIVATING (read the book!-is currently on my top favs!) and a student which can answer at least a few questions on her test correctly (I'm no nerd-I just like gettin' good grades). I like cold showers on hot days and hot showers on cold days, and being indoors when its (very) hot and being ourdoors after a heavy downpoor. Ps, I may not be the prettiest girl on earth, but I beautiful cos I have Jesus in me. :)
The King is entralled by your beauty, Psalms 45:11
affiliates

Josie Hoyan Leava Yappoh lidiya che che ee hwa Mei Fen Flora Mei Fang Jun Yin Chien Min Su Ann Mei Yen Fern Sara Sarah Abigail Mun Mun Mchelle Little Rain Jaice Michele Ling See Yan Evon Bro Ruth CJyane Hui Yoke Suet Yan Alison Pui Yee Irina Haylee Vinod Carissa Jannah Anis Lam Rachel Kong Esther Baie
Friday, February 12, 2010 @ 9:55 PM
Holidays..here I come!
Just finished changing my skin and updating my links. Yay. Wondering what to write for the Commonwealt essay competition. Anyone else interested? Here are the topics and stuff:
1. What technological invention(s) would most improve life in your community?

2. The mad scientist.

3. What positive steps can you or I start to take to tackle climate change?

4. The day the computer started misbehaving.

5. "Science never solves a problem without creating ten more." (George Bernard Shaw)

6. An adventure in space.

7. What is knowledge? Who owns it? How can it best be taught or transmitted?

8. A 'eureka' moment.

9. Is your generation wiser than your grandparents' generation?

10. Welcome to my Utopia!

My age group has a limit of 1200-1500 words only. Macam mana? ish ish. Then there's that article to finish up, too. For the school mag. And the cover. Whoopssss.. almost missed that. And of course catching up with my pieces, which are like, a hundred kilometres away from me now, so I gotta hurry. huff huff T^T
Oh. And studies. Which are pretty far away too. So that's more catching up. Huff Puff. (All this physical exercise is bad for my health, really) *smiles coyly* On a different (and happier note) I got a new jacket! for RM 20 from chic avenue, so I have no idea how long it'll last, but its green and pretty I like it! *gleee* :3 went shopping yesterday with che che in hopes of finding CNY clothes tapi takda. :( Well, at least I have the jacket. Yay~

Labels: , ,

monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Physics blues sick sickness First week of school a day after Christmas Christmas YA Camp Gakuen Alice Big Bad Wolf Sale Went to school today to choose colours for the CF ...
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS