The Solar
Express
tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

Hello, hello. Sophia here (maybe not most of the time, but sometimes I am) so I don't really update a lot. Sorry. Aspiring to be a woman who is CAPTIVATING (read the book!-is currently on my top favs!) and a student which can answer at least a few questions on her test correctly (I'm no nerd-I just like gettin' good grades). I like cold showers on hot days and hot showers on cold days, and being indoors when its (very) hot and being ourdoors after a heavy downpoor. Ps, I may not be the prettiest girl on earth, but I beautiful cos I have Jesus in me. :)
The King is entralled by your beauty, Psalms 45:11
affiliates

Josie Hoyan Leava Yappoh lidiya che che ee hwa Mei Fen Flora Mei Fang Jun Yin Chien Min Su Ann Mei Yen Fern Sara Sarah Abigail Mun Mun Mchelle Little Rain Jaice Michele Ling See Yan Evon Bro Ruth CJyane Hui Yoke Suet Yan Alison Pui Yee Irina Haylee Vinod Carissa Jannah Anis Lam Rachel Kong Esther Baie
Monday, November 23, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
Genting trip

Went to Genting on class party day! :D
We had loads of fun! Here are the pics! (courtesy of Evon :D)

I'm the one with the white hood. ^^ We (Joel, Sara and I) were arguing on who should seat in front. (seeing that whoever it was was most likely to get wet the most.. none of us brought a spare change of shorts/pants >o<)... and we reasoned that since Joel was the only guy, he should be in front. hehe.

All of us, minus Ravern who was taking the pic. Aunty Mei Er (Sarah's mom) chaperoned us. Haha. Thanks a lot Aunty Mei Er!

Joel: "YES!!!!" lols. The girl in front must have thought we were crazy. (We don't know her) Sara and I were actually betting that Joel would emit girlish screams throughout the ride. (the guy felt dizzy after sitting on the pirate ship la!) xD ..... we lost the bet. Ish.


Those who went:


Sarah (with the red jacket), Sara (black) and I (white)!



Joel, Ravern, and Joel! (Ya, there are two ^^) The Joel thats at the extreme left is Sarah's bro.



up the elevator..


and onto the FLYING COASTER! (*sniff* had to pay money AND take of glasses to go on this ride) My eyes are SOOOO small without glasses. ish.


Whee!

Haha. I think we went to almost all the available rides at Genting. My feet hurt though, from all that walking. Ish. (probably the result from having no plan and just walking aimlessly until we met a ride we wanted to try o-O)


That's about all! Sophia-over and out!

Labels:

monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

School Leaver's Service
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS